Friday, November 30, 2007

Rendezvous with Life

Today I was not in that great mood. I don't know what happened. Is it something which happened today? Or is it something I have been putting off for long?

I was feeling sick - perhaps a bit homesick. This is not what I am usually. Even I did not buy that myself. But I was down and low.

Couple of hours and I am back. Back to normal. I have a test, an assignment, a presentation as well as a demo lined up in the next 5 days. And I watched "Bend it Like Beckham" for the past two hours. The movie was more than a distraction.

Suddenly I realized something. And it is what will take me through these five days and more.

There is always more to life. I wrote my last post, but at times I fail to believe in it. It is the persistence which I lack. The ability to stand for that extra second. Why did I always fail?

I have my answers to find. If you can, help me - in the right way.

No comments:

SiteMeter